Another strategy game is added to the the Paulthetall.com catalog: Spice Road for Mac! Game works great on even low-end systems, so if you love strategy simulation games, then this one might interest you. Game works great in Crossover as in Porting Kit.
You are a colonial governor in the 18th Century, building a town on the Spice Road in a time of war and discovery. More than spice travels your roads – musket armies, philosophies, and power plays that span the globe are at your control. From palace to monastry, trade post to smugglers den – your town is worthless without the nobles, monks, merchants and rogues that chose to live in it – and keeping them all happy at the same time is never simple.
- Advanced economic and trading simulation. 3 tiers of industry provide goods and services for populations of citizens, slaves and nobles with full control over wages and taxation.
- Build a network of farms, mines and caravan routes. Scout the map to find rare and exotic goods to export to distant lands.
- Defeat Bandit raiders, or pay them tribute to keep your routes peaceful.
- Compete against cunning corporate rivals. Choose diplomacy or raid their caravans and wage war on their cities.
- Meet your citizen's social and religious needs. Attract visiting explorers or pilgrims by developing the entertainment or spiritual side of your town.